Passion Suite Club Cruise…Why go?
Passion Suite Club provides super sexy trips in exotic destinations. They stand above the rest based on the uniqueness and customer service they provide.
Their motto is to provide a way for couples to lose themselves in luxury while pursuing passion in a safe, open, and positive environment.
- Cruise Southern France on a beautiful new ship in the peak season with sexy like minded couples.
- Wine & Beer Included at Lunch & Dinner + All Drinks at the Lounge, Dinner & After Dinner. There are some brand restrictions.
- Clothing-optional areas by the pool and hospitality areas
- Many Tours are Included: Daily land tours of the historic and beautiful treasures of Lyon, Chalon-Sur-Saone, Macon, Avignon, and Arles, including audio guides, and several active tours, such as bicycling
- Private Transfers to the boat are included! Fly into Lyons International airport (LYS) and fly out of Arles (FNI). We will provide private airport pick up from LYS on August 4 and drop off to FNI on August 11.
This is an elegant & sexy way to travel. All your meals are included with beer, wine and soft drinks served during lunch and dinner. Tea and coffee are always available and you’ll have bottled water restocked daily in your cabin. With capacity for only 138 guests on board the ship, Passion Suite Club Cruise offers a truly intimate cruising experience.
You will enjoy a continuous view of the incredible landscapes along the famous waterways and get to see a different side of Europe – one that can only be experienced on the rivers that have helped shape the history and cultures of the places they weave through.
Custom-built to provide the most exhilarating and authentic experiences. The standards of service, attention to food, and knowledge of wine you’d expect in France will be sewn into the very essence of your on-board experience, comparable with world class boutique hotels.
Completing the sensations of a Southern France itinerary, the ship exudes the same relaxed spirit as the lands which surround the rivers it sails upon. Travelling from Lyon to Avignon, your vacation will explore culturally-rich and enigmatic cities before dissecting the wine regions and charming Mediterranean settlements of France.
Passion Suite Club Cruise Inclusions:
|° 8 days/7 nights in our brand new, luxurious river cruise vessel in the cabin category of your choice||° Included shore excursions each day|
|° Complimentary Wi-Fi onboard||° Visits to UNESCO World Heritage sites|
|° All meals and a collection of highlight dinners in the Reflections restaurant||° First Class services of an all English-speaking crew|
|° Private lifestyle entertainment, educational activities, and theme parties on the cruise, including two luxurious hospitality suites||° Spectacular ship innovations such as the onboard pool and cinema, and our innovative open air system in cabins on the Vista & Horizon decks|
|° Tea & Coffee available throughout the day; bottled water replenished daily||° Complimentary wine, beer & soft drinks with lunch and dinner|
|° All airport transfers to and from the ship on day of embarkation and disembarkation||° All port charges, airport taxes and transfer costs|
Dining on board Passion Suite Club Cruise
Reflections is the ship’s main restaurant, offering an informal setting for you to enjoy our delightful cuisine. Every day, you can enjoy a buffet breakfast or for something a little more special, take advantage of our resident Egg Chef’s fabulous selection of freshly prepared morning meals. At lunch, you can choose from a full hot and cold buffet or delicious à la carte menu. In the evenings, you’ll enjoy a four-course dinner carefully prepared by our amazing chefs.
With a panoramic view, The Terrace at the ship’s bow is a beautiful setting for fair-weather outdoor dining. Watch the sunrise with your morning tea or coffee and a light breakfast. In between excursions? Grab a café-style lunch from your choice of pastas, soups, sandwiches and salads. On select days, find us firing up the barbecue on the Sun Deck for a fantastic grilled feast.
Having an amazing vacation can be thirsty work, so remember that complimentary tea and coffee are available at all times throughout your cruise. To accompany lunch and dinner, we’ve carefully chosen a special selection of European red and white wines, local beers and soft drinks for you to enjoy with your meal – all of which are included in the price of your vacation.
Onboard Passion Suite Club Cruise
By Day: Spend eight days of luxurious sightseeing with your partner in the land of Southern France. While each day features an inclusive land excursion, you may set your own schedule and live at your own leisurely pace.
- Enjoy the warm summer days while you listen to the sounds of sultry live music from our open air rooftop deck.
- Take a walk through the narrow Roman streets of these French towns and enjoy the cafe culture that makes Provence a such a desired tourist destination.
- Explore the countryside and enjoy a leisurely picnic with new friends at a local winery.
- Or just spend your days watching the picturesque scenery drift by on the sun deck with a glass of fine French wine in hand
- Of course, there will be romance workshops, classes, and other passionate pursuits to fill your daytime hours on the river cruise. It wouldn’t be a Passion Suite Club vacation without them!
By Night: While the fields and historic towns set the stage for our luxurious voyage by day, the show truly comes alive at night. French Cityscapes become the sexy bacj ground for the sensual live entertainment on board.
- Live jazz music starting after dinner, pulsating rhythms from our world-class DJ, and erotic performances designed to heighten your senses
- Nightly sensual theme parties and sexy surprises.
- On nights where you are docked overnight, guests can explore the nightlife onshore
- After parties in a penthouse hospitality suite each and every night
Rooms on board
Pricing at a Glance
|Category||Total for 2|
|One Bedroom Suite: SA||$16,480 – Sold Out|
|Grand Balcony Suite: S||$14,920 – Sold Out|
|Panoramic Balcony Suite: P||$12,720|
|Panoramic Balcony Suite: R||$12,520|
|Panoramic Balcony Suite: A||$10,960|
|Panoramic Balcony Suite: B||$10,760|
|Panoramic Balcony Suite: C||$10,520|
|Luxury Stateroom: D||$9,920|
|Luxury Stateroom: E||$9,680|