Join us on the 5 star Crystal Symphony June 17- 24, 2018
Inside Passage Itinerary: Vancouver – Juneau, Alaska- Skagway, Alaska – Cruising Glacier Bay – Ketchikan, Alaska – Vancouver
Luxury Lifestyle Alaska is sailing on the worlds best cruise line. We didn’t make that up, The Crystal Symphony is a TRUE 5 star luxury ship. They have multiple awards for best cruise line and you can see a full list of their accolades!
On this luxury lifestyle Alaska voyage you will experience the best adventure excursions in Alaska by day and up scale lifestyle entertainment and luxury dining by night. This is a quality once in a lifetime experience. Your voyage includes one seating at each specialty restaurant at no additional cost… Oh, and YES drinks are included too!
Darling all of your drinks are INCLUDED on the Luxury Lifestyle Alaska Cruise!
Luxury Lifestyle Alaska 2018 Itinerary
|Date||Port of Call||Arrival||Departure|
|Jun 17, Sunday||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||–||05:00pm|
|Jun 18, Monday||Cruising the Inside Passage||–||–|
|Jun 19, Tuesday||Juneau, Alaska, USA||12:00pm||11:00pm|
|Jun 20, Wednesday||Skagway, Alaska, USA||08:00am||06:00pm|
|Jun 21, Thursday||Cruising Glacier Bay||–||–|
|Jun 22, Friday||Ketchikan, Alaska, USA||09:00am||06:00pm|
|Jun 23, Saturday||Cruising the Inside Passage||–||–|
|Jun 24, Sunday||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada||08:00am|
Amazing Updates coming to the Luxury Alaska Ship!
Why Book Luxury lifestyle Alaska with TSC
Luxury Lifestyle Alaska Cruise was just announced and we have lots of reasons why TheSwingerCruise is the agency you should choose for making your reservation.
- Selection of the best cabins in all categories including in demand suites on the Luxury Lifestyle Alaska Cruise.
- Easy payment plans that make getting into this exclusive product as easy as booking any other vacation.
- The awesome TSC get ready for your cruise program.
How to Select the Perfect Balcony Cabin Video
Luxury Lifestyle Alaska is All Inclusive
All-inclusive cruises include complimentary fine wines and premium spirits throughout both ships as well as gratuities for housekeeping, bar, dining and Penthouse butler staff.
In addition to Book Now Cruise-Only Fares, Crystal’s all-inclusive value provides:
- Up to eight evening dining venues
- Complimentary select fine wines, champagne and premium spirits throughout the ship
- Complimentary evening of specialty restaurant dining in Prego and at least once in Nobu Matsuhisa’s Silk Road or The Sushi Bar (additional reservations or visits available for a modest fee.)Ϯ New: Crystal is adding a Brazilian Steak House Specialty Resturant.
- Open-bar service throughout the ship
- Gratuities for housekeeping, bar and dining staff throughout the ship
- The Bistro, a European-style sidewalk café, now with extended hours into the late evening
- All non-alcoholic beverages including bottled water, specialty coffee drinks, soft drinks, fresh juices and Afternoon Tea service
- Acclaimed Crystal Wine & Food Festival® cruises featuring famous chefs and wine authorities on select voyages
- Early embarkation luncheon
- Welcome champagne
- 24-hour room service
- Afternoon Tea in elegant Palm Court
- Innovative Modern Cuisine as well as Global Inspired specialty menus
Enrichment & Entertainment
- Computer University@Sea® classes with software instruction
- Technology Concierge “how to” tips on latest high-tech gadgets and apps
- Digital USC School of Cinematic Arts Digital Filmmaking classes
- Experiences of Discovery® theme cruises with focused programming on music, film & theatre, wellness, golf and more
- Crystal Visions® Enrichment Series lecture series featuring renowned speakers, authors, celebrities and destination experts
- Interactive Ocean Views™ , and Local Insights on select voyages where native experts come on board to share their unique, niche knowledge about the destination’s art, politics, archaeology or history
- Breakout new productions shows including Rocket Man!: a tribute to Elton John, the high-energy, rhythmic6/8 Café, plus piano bars and chic nightclubs
- Magic Castle® at Sea offering intimate up-close performances and educational classes
- Recent-release films in spacious surround-sound Hollywood Theatre
- Dance lessons
- Ambassador Hosts, cultured and well-traveled gentlemen, are available on every cruise to socialize and dance the night away
- Art classes with Odyssey Art At Sea
- Dedicated Junior Cruiser facilities and programs
- Concierge services for personal arrangements ashore
- Gym with state-of-the art fitness equipment
- Well-appointed separate men’s and women’s steam, saunas and whirlpools in the only Feng Shui-inspired spa at sea
- Fitness classes including yoga, mat Pilates, “Tour de Spin” cycling, cutting-edge Kinesis™ systems and Tai Chi courses
- Golf lessons with PGA instructors
- Exclusive 360° (wraparound) teak Promenade Deck for uninterrupted walks, jogs and sweeping ocean views
- Walk-on-Water® weighted vests and Nordic Pole walking equipment
- Paddle tennis
Stateroom Services & Amenities
- In-stateroom satellite TV and movie/DVD rentals
- Twice daily housekeeping with nightly turndown service
- Complimentary soft drinks and bottled water as well as complimentary select beer, wine and spirits upon request
- Kimonos, Frette bathrobes, 100% Egyptian cotton linens, and a menu of pillow options
- Self-service launderettes
Penthouse Services & Amenities
- Personal butler service with gratuities included
- Unpacking and packing upon request
- Pressing and shoe shine
- Afternoon tea service and nightly hors d’oeuvres
- Stocked bar and afternoon canapés
- Order “in” from specialty restaurants
- Private car transfers (category CP only)
†Crystal Cruises offers each guest the opportunity to dine at least once on a complimentary basis in Prego and at least once in Silk Road or the Sushi Bar. Additional reservations including “walk-in” visits are subject to a $30 per person fee, per dining experience, subject to availability.
Luxury Lifestyle Alaska Prices
- Penthouse Suite $7950 pp
- Penthouse $7250 pp
- Veranda Stateroom $4450 pp
Limited -Veranda Early Booking Rate $4250 pp
- Ocean View $3950 pp
Limited – Ocean View Early Booking $3750 pp
- Oceanview Partial Obstructed $3750 pp
Limited – Oceanview Partial Obstructed Early Booking $3550 pp
Port Charges, fees, taxes & prepaid gratuities are additional.
Oceanview & Verandah $425 per person
Suites $475 per person
Payments & Policy
Payment Options – Monthly Payments
Book by October 1, 2016 and we can offer 16 monthly payments as an option. Book after October 1, 2016 and we can still offer a monthly payment but adjusted by the number of months remaining until final payment is due.
Payment Options – Quarterly Payments
- Deposit Due at the time of Booking
- Feb 2, 2017 15%
- June 6, 2017 30%
- September 2, 2017 30%
- December 2, 2017 Final Balance
- July 10, 2016 – June 17, 2017 (12 months prior) $150 pp penalty
- June 17, 2017 – 9 months prior $250 penalty per person
- 9 months prior – 6 months prior $600 penalty per person
- 6 months prior – sail date – full penalty