Freedom of the Seas Swinger Cruise
November 4-10, 2018
Ft. Lauderdale, Jamaica, Cozumel + 3 sexy sea days
Deposits as low as $100 per room
We know that 2018 is a long way off and we want to make it easy to say ‘YES’ to getting your pick of cabins on the Freedom of the Seas Swinger Cruise. We have created a way to allow you to split your deposit and make an initial payment of only $100.
- Choose a cabin in the BEST location.
- During check out write ‘$100 deposit’ in the comment box. Not sure what that is? Call us!
- One tricky thing: We are manually adjusting to the $100 deposit. So when you check out the deposit will still read $500. Our book-keeper will MANUALLY adjust the deposit from $500 to $100 when she processes your charge. This takes 24-48 hours. If you are concerned, just call us! No charges are ‘automatic’ during the booking process. You won’t be charged the larger amount.
- That’s it! We will put you on the $100 Deposit payment schedule listed below.
- This offer valid on cabins only, suites pay regular deposit.
We are thrilled that Bliss Cruise has picked this ship for their 2018 sailing and that the cruise sailing dates are now in early instead of late November.
Freedom of the Seas Swinger Cruise – Why go?
On this cruise we believe that most couples will agree that the ship is really the destination. There are several things we LOVE about the Freedom of the Seas Swinger Cruise.
- Promenade – Promenade – Promenade! This is a restaurant and shopping area that runs half the length of the ship. Its the perfect place to mingle after dinner and before the night parties start! Plus the promenade hosts parades & parties!
- The sexy pool deck glows at night! A perfect party venue!
- Studio B is scheduled to be the playroom. Maybe you have danced the night away in this humongous space with theater seating. Well get ready! TheSwingerCruise thinks this will be THE biggest playroom ever.
- It’s 6 nights! You get the punch of a 7 night cruise without needing to take the extra time to get organized. Sunday – Saturday… That is Perfect! You can arrive to Ft Lauderdale on Saturday, one night before the cruise sails. After you get home you have Sunday to ease yourself back into reality.
- This ship is the true essence of fun and perfect for a Swinger Cruise!
Freedom of the Seas Swinger Cruise Itinerary
|Day||Date||Port of Call||Arrival||Departure|
|Sunday||11/4/2018||Ft Lauderdale||5:30 PM|
|Tuesday||11/6/2018||Falmouth, Jamaica||9:00 AM|
|Thursday||11/8/2018||Cozumel, Mexico||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Saturday||11/10/2018||Ft Lauderdale||5:30 AM|
Port Charges, Taxes, Gratuities and Fees:
Staterooms $375.00 per person
Suites $450 per person
Freedom of the Seas $100 Deposit Details
If you are booking online and would like the $100 deposit option. Type “$100 deposit” in the comment box while you are completing the reservation or just give us a call to let us know. The $100 option is only available on staterooms, suites pay the regular deposit.
- Deposit $100 at the time of booking or $500 deposit
- May 1, 2017 1/3 balance + $400 from original balance of deposit.
- November 1, 2017 1/3 balance
- May 1, 2018 final payment 1/3 balance
Monthly Payment Plans
Monthly payment plans are available. We aim to be as flexible as possible. Please phone us to create a custom payment plan.
Special Offers on Bliss Cruise
Charter ship programs are different than regularly scheduled voyages. This notice is letting you know that the regular offers and promotions from Royal Caribbean will not apply on a Bliss Cruise. This includes captain club benefits and promotional offers and inclusions with suites. Here is the official wording:
Any cabin purchased from Bliss Cruise is for the cabin ONLY. Any special pricing, promotions, offers, discounts of any type whatsoever offered on scheduled voyages by the cruise line for any reason is not part of the Bliss Cruise program and will not be honored, EXCEPT if Bliss Cruise elects to incorporate an offer into the Bliss Cruise program.
Freedom of the Seas Swinger Cruise Cancellation & Penalties
- Up to November 1, 2017 $50 per person penalty for staterooms – $50 per person for suites.
- Up to February 1, 2018 $150 per person penalty for staterooms – $500 per person per person for suites.
- Up to May 1, 2018 $250 per person penalty for staterooms – $1000 per person per person for suites.
- After May 1, 2018 – Full Penalty – No Refunds
We strongly recommend that all guests Purchase Travel Insurance