The Royal Machu Picchu Adventure is for you if you love traveling to bucket list destinations with an awesome group of sexy swingers. Join us for this adventure June 6-11, 2016. And while you are in the region add the “Luxury on the Lake’ trip to Lake Titilaca after the second week too!
The highlight of the Royal Machu Picchu Adventure is our vista to the UNESCO protected Incan sanctuary of Machu Picchu. This site was discovered only one hundred years ago and it has enchanted millions of visitors each year.
To get to Machu Picchu we are going to travel aboard the world famous Belmond Hiram Bingham. This is the orient express style train.
This trip includes more than just Machu Picchu. Our luxury hotel in located in Cusco, the Capital clity of Peru. We will tour of Incan and pre-Incan ruins in the ancient capital of Cusco and the surrounding area. Cusco is one of the richest culinary and fusion art hotspots in the world. There are also a wide variety of exciting nightlife venues.
What’s included in the Royal Machu Picchu Adventure
- 6 days/5 nights in our chic, boutique hotel in the room category of your choice. Our hotel will be 100% private for our group. This historic hotel features a fusion of Western and Peruvian art, décor, and cuisine, and is ranked by Trip Advisor in the top 10% of hotels in the area with over 70% “excellent” reviews, and a 4.5 out of 5 star ranking.
- Free wifi and oxygen systems in the hotel
- Deluxe buffet breakfast each morning
- All dinners including wine, including a four course dinner aboard the Hiram Bingham train and a group dinner at one of Cusco’s best restaurants
- Nightly open bar cocktail parties at our hotel bar
- Private entertainment and parties at our hotel, including a two story hospitality suite
- Entrance to a club for our night out in Cusco
- Group tours of the City of Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- A Complimentary one hour Six Pumas massage treatment
- Round trip passage on the 5-star Belmond Hiram Bingham train (renowned as one of the top train experiences in the world) and private guided tour of Machu Picchu, including white tablecloth brunch and dinner, cocktails, and afternoon tea at the Belmond Sanctuary Lodge
- Private transfer to and from Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport in Cusco (CUZ)
Optional activities and services include:
- Additional onsite spa treatments and massages
- Exciting excursions, city tours, Peruvian cuisine and cocktail classes, local market shopping, and sport tours
Royal Machu Picchu Adventure Trip Details
Wednesday, June 1 – Monday, June 6th, 2016.
Fly into Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airportin (CUZ) in Cusco.
Private airport pick up and drop off on June 1st and June 6th is provided.