Independence Bliss Cruise 2018
Big News on the Update Ship & Itinerary
On Feb 23, 2017 Bliss Cruise announced a ship, date and itinerary change for the November 2018 Bliss Cruise Sailing.
New Ship: Independence of the Seas
New Date: November 11-17 2018
New Itinerary: Ft Lauderdale, Sea Day, Montego Bay Jamaica, Sea day, Cozumel, Sea day, Ft Lauderdale.
Why we like this Bliss Cruise Ship Change:
- Same Great Ship only Newer – Independence of the Seas is the Freedom’s sister ship and will be fresh out of a refurbishment – New is Nicer!
- We will have much better tours from the Jamaican port of Montego Bay than Falmouth.
Deposits as low as $100 per room
We know that 2018 is a long way off and we want to make it easy to say ‘YES’ to getting your pick of cabins on the Independence Bliss Cruise. We have created a way to allow you to split your deposit and make an initial payment of only $100.
- Choose a cabin in the BEST location.
- During check out write ‘$100 deposit’ in the comment box. Not sure what that is? Call us!
- One tricky thing: We are manually adjusting to the $100 deposit. So when you check out the deposit will still read $500. Our book-keeper will MANUALLY adjust the deposit from $500 to $100 when she processes your charge. This takes 24-48 hours. If you are concerned, just call us! No charges are ‘automatic’ during the booking process. You won’t be charged the larger amount.
- That’s it! We will put you on the $100 Deposit payment schedule listed below.
- This offer valid on cabins only, suites pay regular deposit.
Independence Bliss Cruise Pre-Cruise Hotel
Room Block Expires October 11, 2018. We are staying at Embassy Suites. Our rate of $189 includes a Daily Breakfast and the Managers (free drinks) Cocktail hours. We will be hosting a meet & greet from 5:30-7:30 in conjunction with the cocktail hour.
Hotel Address: 1100 SE 17th Street, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33316
The booking link will be made available shortly, please check back with us here to book your stay!
Independence Bliss Cruise 2018 – Why go?
On this cruise we believe that most couples will agree that the ship is really the destination. There are several things we LOVE about the new Independence Bliss Cruise.
- Promenade – Promenade – Promenade! Just like the original Freedom Cruise, Independence has a Promenade! This is a restaurant and shopping area that runs half the length of the ship. Its the perfect place to mingle after dinner and before the night parties start! Plus the promenade hosts parades & parties!
- The sexy pool deck glows at night! A perfect party venue!
- Studio B is scheduled to be the playroom. Maybe you have danced the night away in this humongous space with theater seating. Well get ready! TheSwingerCruise thinks this will be THE biggest playroom ever, with over 100 play spaces!!
- It’s 6 nights! You get the punch of a 7 night cruise without needing to take the extra time to get organized. Sunday – Saturday… That is Perfect! You can arrive to Ft Lauderdale on Saturday, one night before the cruise sails. After you get home you have Sunday to ease yourself back into reality.
- This ship is the true essence of fun and perfect for a Swinger Cruise!
Independence Bliss Cruise 2018 Itinerary
|Day||Date||Port of Call||Arrival||Departure|
|Sunday||11/11/2018||Ft Lauderdale||6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11/13/2018||Montego Bay, Jamaica||11:00 AM||9:00 PM|
|Thursday||11/15/2018||Cozumel, Mexico||7:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Saturday||11/17/2018||Ft Lauderdale||7:00 AM|
Port Charges, Taxes, Gratuities and Fees:
Staterooms $375.00 per person
Suites $450 per person
Independence of the Seas $100 Deposit Details
If you are booking online and would like the $100 deposit option. Type “$100 deposit” in the comment box while you are completing the reservation or just give us a call to let us know. The $100 option is only available on staterooms, suites pay the regular deposit.
- Deposit $100 at the time of booking or $500 deposit
- May 1, 2017 1/3 balance + $400 from original balance of deposit.
- November 1, 2017 1/3 balance
- May 1, 2018 final payment 1/3 balance
Monthly Payment Plans
Monthly payment plans are available. We aim to be as flexible as possible.
Please phone us to create a custom payment plan.
Special Offers on Independence Bliss Cruise 2018
Charter ship programs are different than regularly scheduled voyages. This notice is letting you know that the regular offers and promotions from Royal Caribbean will not apply on a Bliss Cruise. This includes captain club benefits and promotional offers and inclusions with suites. Here is the official wording: Any cabin purchased from Bliss Cruise is for the cabin ONLY. Any special pricing, promotions, offers, discounts of any type whatsoever offered on scheduled voyages by the cruise line for any reason is not part of the Bliss Cruise program and will not be honored, EXCEPT if Bliss Cruise elects to incorporate an offer into the Bliss Cruise program.
Independence Bliss Cruise 2018 Cancellation & Penalties
- Up to November 1, 2017 $50 per person penalty for staterooms – $50 per person for suites.
- Up to February 1, 2018 $150 per person penalty for staterooms – $500 per person per person for suites.
- Up to May 1, 2018 $250 per person penalty for staterooms – $1000 per person per person for suites.
- After May 1, 2018 – Full Penalty – No Refunds
We strongly recommend that all guests Purchase Travel Insurance