Desire Cruise 2017 sails from Venice, Italy thru the Adriatic to Bologna, Split, Dubrovnik, Zadar Croatia, Koper Slovenia, Venice
September 26 – October 3, 2017
Couples Only, Clothing Optional Cruise
TheSwingerCruise.com is excited about the launch of the Desire Cruise. Desire has been the leader in the lifestyle vacation experience in Mexico and we anticipate the same great quality at Sea. We have enjoyed the luxury experience on this cruise line many times and Venice, Croatia and the Adriatic itinerary are always a very popular itinerary. Overall we see this as a great vacation option. We will be on board and hope you will decide to join us!
– Lynn, Owner of TheSwingerCruise.com
Desire Venice VIP Pre-Cruise
Wondering what to do before this adventure begins? TheSwingerCruise.com agency creats fabulous events to get you ready and make the most of your cruise. Join our 3 night Pre-Cruise Event to make the most of Venice! [Pre-Cruise Hotel, Transportation & Event Details]
What to expect on Desire Cruise
Provocative Entertainment – Feel your temperature rise…
The Desire Cruise Collection is notorious for its provocative entertainment program, designed especially for couples, with temperature-rising effects. The program includes: Spicy Signature Theme Nights, Couples Workshops, Pumping Pool Parties, Custom Shows & Performances, Meet & Greets, and Intense Icebreakers.
Signature Play Spaces – Fulfill your fantasies…
Desire Cruises offers exclusive, designated spaces that stay true to the collection’s concept, like clothing-optional pool areas & signature Playrooms. These popular, provocative, erotic hot spots are designed for guests to mix n’ mingle with other open-minded couples… pure ecstasy at sea!
Deluxe Amenities – Live the Luxurious Life at Sea…
Desire Cruises is sailing on a leading luxury cruise line. The chartered line will take the cruise experience to a new level with its amenities packages. Additional amenities include Spa, Salon, Fitness Center, Wi-Fi Packages, Land Excursions, Specialty Dinning Packages, and convenient On-board Shops.
Breathtaking Dining Experience – Savor the sensual side to dining…
Desire Cruisers will delight in a choice of six distinctive dining options, including room service. Whether passengers enjoy haute cuisine or down-home cooking, they will love the quality reflected in the fresh ingredients, careful preparation, and variety of menu choices, complemented by first-class service.
Desire Cruise Venice Theme Nights
Navigating the Desire Cruise Booking Page
One thing we had to read carefully involved the pricing. All rates are listed per person. The port charges/fees/taxes/gratuities/security fees are additional. $700 per couple for standard cabins and $800 per couple for suites. On the check out page they refer to a ‘surcharge.’ We wondered what that was at first but clarified that the ‘surcharge’ is the language they chose to represent the Port Charges, Taxes, Document Fees, Gratuities, Administration and Security Fees associated with the cruise.
We also read somewhere on the page that tips and gratuities are not included. What they mean is that tips for additional purchases are not included (like when you buy a round of drinks at the bar.) Pre-paid Gratuities are included for the stateroom attendants and dining room staff.
Desire Cruise Itinerary
|2||9/27/2017||Bologna (Ravenna), Italy||7:00||18:00|
Desire Cruise 2017 – Pricing as 9/1/2016
Please check the booking engine “Book Your Desire Cruise” Button for the most accurate pricing and availability.
|Cabin Type||Per Person Price|
|Club World Owners Suite||
|Club Ocean Suite||
|Club Spa Suite||
|Club Continent Suite||
|Club Deluxe Veranda Stateroom||
|Club Veranda Stateroom||
$3899 now $3,499.00 (early booking rate $400 off)
|Club Oceanview Stateroom||
$3455 now $3,105.50 (early booking rate $350 off)
|Club Interior Stateroom||
$3183, now $2,883.00 (early booking rate $300 off)
Desire Cruise Policy, Payments & Cancellation
All Rates listed in our website are in $USD, based on Double Occupancy.
All Staterooms will have a one time additional charge of $350.00 p/p, and all Suites $400.00 p/p; fee will be added to the last installment to cover Port Charges, Taxes, Document Fees, Gratuities, Administration and Security Fees.
*Reservation Policy* Please read this document carefully, and follow the instructions found in the confirmation e-mail. In case you need to change, cancel or do not show-up, this reservation policy will apply.
Desire Cruise Deposit and Payments
– Initial deposit for a guarantee reservations will be required: All staterooms $1,000 USD and Suites $ 3,000 USD.
– Full payment must be received 6-months prior to your sailing date (March 30, 2017).
– Credit Cards Accepted: Visa, MC & American Express
– All Charges will appear on your bank statement as: “OPERADORA DE YATES DE CANCUN SA DE CV”
*Balance Payment Calendar:
Thursday, September 1st, 2016 – 35%
Thursday, December 1st, 2016 – 35%
Thursday, March 30th, 2017 – 30%
Desire Cruise Cancellation Policy
Cancellation up to September 02, 2016 – Full refund minus $200.00 p/p
Cancellation after September 03, 2016 – Full refund minus $350.00 p/p
Cancellation after December 02, 2016 – Full refund minus $500.00 p/p
Cancellation after March 02, 2017 – No refund will apply.
Cancellations must be submitted in writing by e-mail. The subject line should read: Cancellation Request.
Desire Cruise Important Payment Credit Card Charge Notes:
a) American Express: All American Express charges are reflected in Mexican pesos, based on the daily exchange rate. Be aware that if you pay with American Express, your card will be subject to a surcharge in Mexican pesos, according to the hotels current exchange rate, which is variable.
b) Please be advised that your bank might charge you a fee when using your credit cards (Master Card, Visa OR American Express) for international transactions.
c) On your bank statement the charges will appear as: “OPERADORA DE YATES DE CANCUN SA DE CV”.
*Requirements* Due to new Government Regulations requiring cruise liners to submit final department manifests at least 60-minutes prior to sailing, guests are requested to complete their Online Check-in no later than 5-days prior to the cruise. Guests that have not completed their Online Check-in, will be required to complete this process at the pier, 2-hours prior to the published sailing time.
Please note: All guests must be checked-in and on board the ship no later than 60-minutes prior to the published sailing time or they will not be permitted to sail.
- Passenger Information Requirement: Due to new Government Regulations requiring cruise liners to submit final department manifests at least 60 minutes prior to sailing, guests are requested to complete Online Check-in no later than 5 days prior to the cruise. Guests that have not completed Online Check-in, will be required to complete this process at the pier 2 hours prior to the published sailing time. Please note: All guests must be checked-in and on board the ship no later than 60 minutes prior to the published sailing time or they will not be permitted to sail.
- Travel Documents: The Travelers’ final documents will be e-mailed as soon as the Cruise Operators receives the Final payment. Please check these documents for accuracy immediately upon receipt. Call Original Cruises immediately if you have any questions.Original Cruises reserves the right to charge processing fees in the event of refunds, cancellations or special services. Should a dispute occur, charge-backs will be reviewed on an individual basis. You will be billed for any costs made and involved taking into account the limits of our liabilities, policies and responsibilities.
- Original cruises is acting only as an agent for suppliers in selling travel related services, or in accepting reservations for services that are not directly supplied by Original Cruises (such as air and ground transportation, hotel accommodations, meals, tours, cruises, etc.).
- Original Cruises, therefore, shall not be responsible for breach of contract or any intentional or careless actions or omissions on part of such suppliers, which result in any loss, damage, delay, injury or death to you or your travel companions or group members. Unless the term `guaranteed` is specifically stated in writing on your ticket, invoice or reservation itinerary, we do not guarantee any of such suppliers` rates, bookings, reservations, connections, scheduling or handling of personal effects.
- Original Cruises shall not be responsible for any injuries, damages or losses caused to any traveler in connection with terrorist activities, social or labor unrest, mechanical or construction failures or difficulties, diseases, local laws, climatic conditions, criminal acts or abnormal conditions or developments or any other actions, omissions or conditions outside the control of Original Cruises.
- The Traveler assumes complete and full responsibility for, and hereby releases Original Cruises from any duty of checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of each destination and all safety or security conditions at such destinations, during the length of the proposed travel. For information concerning the possible dangers at international destinations, contact the Travel Advisory Section of the U.S. State Department. For medical information, call the Public Health Service. By embarking upon his/her travel, the travelers voluntarily assume all risks involved in such travel, whether expected or unexpected. Traveler is hereby warned of such risks and is advised to obtain appropriate insurance coverage against them. Traveler’s retention of tickets, reservations or bookings after issuance shall constitute consent to the above, and an agreement on his/her part to convey the contents hereto to his/her travel companions or group members.
- Passenger Cruise Ticket Contract: Each Traveler purchasing passage on this cruise must additionally either complete Original Cruises online ‘Cruise Check-In’ procedure at [INSERT WEB ADDRESS OF ONLINE CHECK IN PAGE] or must be provided with and sign a hard copy of the Passenger Cruise Ticket Contract appended to this agreement at Appendix 02. If Travelers do not complete one of these two processes to the satisfaction of the Cruise Operator they will be refused embarkation on the Cruise. We strongly recommend this process is undertaken early by Travelers, however the latest time they will be have the opportunity to complete it will be at the quayside, no later than one hour prior to sailing on the first day of the cruise
- Entire Agreement and Variation: This agreement contains the entire agreement of the parties. No variation of this agreement shall be valid unless it is in writing and signed by or on behalf of each of the parties.
- Severability: Should any provision of this agreement be rendered void, invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity, etc., shall not render void or unenforceable any other provision.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction: The construction, interpretation and application of this agreement shall be governed by the laws of Mexico.