Couples Cruise Conduct Policy - please print a copy to bring with you if you are booked on this cruise!
Last minute changes & Updates from Couples Cruise
- Boarding the Ship – Important Change Moved from Main Terminal to Pier # 46 The check in and ship boarding process might be a little tricky. There are only two cruise piers in San Pedro and the day we leave there are three ships in port. Because of this, we will not be leaving out of the main pier, but out of pier 46, just down the road from the main cruise terminal.
- If clients are coming in from the airport or catching a shuttle from a hotel, they can go directly to the ship at pier 46 and check in as normal.If they are driving in and they need to park, here is where things get a little tricky. The best solution is to drive directly to Pier 46 (see the map below) and drop off their partner and luggage. As soon as they are dropped off, they need to drive back down Harbor Blvd to the main cruise terminal, where they need to park. Once parked, they can catch a free shuttle back to Pier 46. This will be a lot easier than trying to drag all of their luggage onto the shuttle.When we get back into San Pedro on May 10th, we will be at the main cruise terminal, so there will be no need for any shuttles and debarkation will be a breeze.
- Last Chance Cabins & Suites and a note from Couples Cruise on Discounted Cabins there are a hand full of suites on deck 12 & 10 that are available as of April 22 - take a look. Couples Cruise announces a $25 per person price increase on April 22, 2014. Don’t delay the ship may sail without you!
- Drink Packages - We have good news! The Drink packages are now (finally!) available to be purchased online.Unlike past cruises you don’t both have to have the drink package. Some people save a lot of money with the drink packages, others do better just ordering one drink at a time, it all depends on how much you drink. One nice thing about the premium package is that it also includes a soda and water package, so take that into consideration when you are deciding on which package you want to get.
Highlights from the Q&A With Couples Cruise Check Out the Replay!
- Note: the replay will not play on iPad or iPhone
- Second Formal Night Reminder – Seems like talk about the second formal night has not gotten much attention for this cruise. This is your reminder that Thursday Night 6 is also a formal night. Need another reason to get dressed up? That is also usually the ‘Lobster Night’ check the menu on-board.
- What about the Chocolate Room? The name is gone and the format will be a little different however ladies can count on several sexy flavors on this cruise and chocolate is only one of them.
- Specialty & Dungeon Playrooms: Bob says there will be 2 dungeon or specialty play room! One may be a black out room.
- New & NOT Allowed: Power strips and extension cords
- Playrooms: These will be the biggest ones yet! Bigger than Freedom & bigger than Radiance. Main playroom location is the Crystal Room – Deck 7 aft
Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ – Celebrity Century
Pre-Paid Gratuities & Guest Ticket Booklet Error:
Have you printed and reviewed the Guest Ticket Booklet? You might have noticed the following error on page 4.
This is a little different than the procedure used on the past Couples Cruises withRoyal Caribbean. You should order luggage tags online and have them attached to your luggage before arriving at the pier. Several of the past Couples Cruises on RCCL have encouraged guests to hand write tags at the pier. Not the case for this sailing.
To print or request luggage tags, you must:
• Complete your online check-in
• Have your cruise eDocs issued
• Allow 49 days or less before you sail
Tags will be mailed to your home address. These tags will only mention the Celebrity Century and they will come directly from the cruise line. No mention is made to the nature of this cruise is included in the luggage tags Celebrity ships. Ensure all bags have luggage tags attached before arriving at the pier.
Each tag mailer contains eight colored tags specific to your ship, departure date and stateroom assignment.
After you complete your online check in you can order luggage tags.
Log in on CelebrityCruises.com> Already Booked> On-Line Checking. User you booking number and details to log into your account. Scroll down the page and click the “Request Tags” button. It’s super easy you will see the luggage tags in a few days.
Carry on Wine – Yes!
Celebrity Cruise guests can bring 2 x 750 ml bottles of wine to enjoy in your stateroom. Bring your carry-on wine in your carry on.
The full assortment of beverage packages is available on this sailing. [Read More]
The online system for Celebrity is very glitchy when it comes to ordering your beverage package. If you are trying to pre-purchase and it just isn’t working you can booking a beverage packages over the phone you can call Celebrity Cruises 800.722.5941. Couples Cruise reports that the premium drink package will be available onboard for $59 per person + taxes/gratuities. Other drink packages and options will still be available.
Lifestyle Excursion in Puerto Vallarta
There is one specialty excursion for this cruise and its available after you complete you online check in. The Pirate Ship excursion in Puerto Vallarta sounds fun and $109 per person. Space is limited so don’t delay. [Read More]
Captain’s Club – Crown & Anchor Connection
If you have sailed on Royal Caribbean and have a Crown & Anchor number the Celebrity Captain’s Club offers some reciprocity. To set this up you must phone the Captain’s Club Office 800-760-0654 [Captain's Club Info]
Phoning the Ship:
Friends and family can contact the ship by calling 877-266-1020. From outside the U.S., they can call 321-953-9002. The cost is $7.95 USD a minute. This can be charged to their MasterCard® or Visa®. From outside the U.S., additional long distance charges will also apply. The ship is identified only as Celebrity Century – no mention of the charter is made with this phone number.
Join us for a full ship takeover, couples-only lifestyle-swinger cruise on the Celebrity Century May 2014. This is the first west coast departure for Couples Cruise and from the looks of the already booked guest list is sexy and hot.
We are looking forward to this unique itinerary that will take us to some of Mexico’s best cities and resort towns. Sailing on the west coast of Mexico in May will give us some spectacular scenery along this stretch of land known as the “Gold Coast”. This is where the hit TV show “The Love Boat” was filmed, making Puerto Vallarta popular to an American audience. We will have our own “Love Boat” for this exciting new itinerary.
Of course, like all Couples Cruises, this full ship charter will be Clothing Optional on all of the pool and sun decks. We will have a spectacular Tantra Room where couples can go to explore their own sexuality and even explore with others if that is what you are looking for.
We will have seminars, all night pool parties, extra entertainment and everything else that makes a Couples Cruise the premier Adults Only cruise in the industry.
Itinerary for the Swinger Cruise
*** All itineraries are subject to change without notice.
Couples Cruise Celebrity Century May 2014 Themes
Embarkation: Wear your favorite team’s shirt or jersey
Night 1. Casual Night/ 80’s Dance Party (casual, Hawaiian shirts for dinner, 80’s costumes for the party)
Night 2. Dress Up Dress Down (Formal night followed by PJ Party)
Night 3. Back to School (little school girl, nerds, jocks, etc…)
Night 4. Mardi Gras Party
Night 5. Glitz & Glimmer Theme Night all things that Shine (gold, silver, metallic)
Night 6. Fetish Night
Night 7. White Night
Booking Details: Terms & Conditions
Deposit due at time of booking
2nd payment due August 15, 2013
3rd payment due October 15, 2013
Final payment due December 15, 2013
*Payment schedule will be adjusted accordingly as we pass the dates set above. Bookings made after December 15 will be due in full at the time of booking. We can offer some flexibility in payments and payment schedules. Please phone to make any special arrangements you may need. 877-348-6570
Up to Nov 30, 2012 – Full refund
Up to May 1, 2013 – Full refund less $75.00 p/p
Up to Aug 1, 2013 – Full refund less $150.00 p/p
Up to Nov 1, 2013 – Full refund less $250.00 p/p
After Nov 1, 2013 – No refund
*Cancellations must be in writing by emailing [email protected]
While all cabin pricing reflects the basic cost per person, there will be an additional fee which will reflect port charges, government taxes, doc fees, gratuities and security fees.
- $375.00 per person for all Cabins
- $425.00 per person for all Suites
3rd & 4th Person in Cabin:
- $275.00 per person for all Cabins
- $425.00 per person for all Suites
- As this is a COUPLES CRUISE, any person showing up at the port without their partner, shall not be admitted onto the ship and shall not be entitled to any sort of refund.
- A single male or female shall be allowed on the ship in a cabin, should they be accompanied by a couple and staying in their cabin.
We strongly recommend purchasing travel insurance for your upcoming cruise. There are hundreds of circumstances that could cause you to cancel your trip, return home early or force you to seek emergency medical treatment while traveling. Travel insurance offers coverage for unforeseen problems such as, an unexpected financial change or scheduling conflict, a cancelled flight or a serious illness. You even have the option where you can cancel for any reason.
We recommend Travel Insured – Get a quote and buy insurance
Pre and Post Cruise Hotels
So where is everyone staying. We haven’t visited the host hotels so here is our best effort to let you know what we have found out.
Crown Plaza, San Pedro -
Our Choice Hotel: TheSwingerCruise.com Staff will be staying at the Crown Plaza
601 S. Palos Verdes St. San Pedro, CA
Across the street from the ship
Prices: King Room – 159.00 + tax, Executive King – 199.00 + tax
The inside scoop is that Couples Cruise is planning a FREE meet and greet at this hotel. Folks on TripAdvisor Review Crown Plaza as an excellent Pre-Cruise Hotel. Clean comfortable rooms – you can watch the ships sail in and out of the port because it is about 150 yards away. Wayne from Couples Cruise says he has stayed here and there is a good selection of restaurants in the area that are walking distance.
Here is the Hotel’s copy: Crown Plaza San Pedro – Book your room at the Crown Plaza with their large spacious rooms, comfortable beds and friendly service. The outdoor pool with its hot tub will be very busy as you relax and get ready for your cruise. Their Fitness Center has a sauna and there is Free WiFi in each room. The food is great in the Blu Restaurant which features an adjoining cozy bar for meeting other couples. The cruise port is only a half mile away and free shuttles are available to get to the ship.
Double Tree San Pedro
2800 Via Cabrillo Marina, San Pedro, CA
About 1 mile to the ship
Prices: King Marina View – 169.00 + tax King Balcony Marina View – 199.00 + tax
Located right on the marina, the ambiance of this hotel is a bit nicer than the near by Crown Plaza.
Here is the Hotel’s Copy – Book your room at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel San Pedro, Port of Los Angeles, where you are welcomed with a freshly baked chocolate chip cookie. Situated on the marina, the sites are fabulous especially if you have a balcony room. The heated indoor and outdoor pools are inviting and the fitness centers are ready for you. You can even have a challenging tennis match. Stay in an airy guest room and sink into your plush bed. Each guest room contains a 32-inch flat-screen LCD TV, high-speed internet access, Dine on fresh seafood and exciting local cuisine at the Marina Bar & Grill where the food is fabulous. The hotel is 1 mile from the port and has free shuttles to the ship.
To book either of these hotel options email [email protected] or phone 800-927-6672
Queen Mary Hotel
Two groups are staying at The Queen Mary Hotel. This could be a fun option. It is certainly a step into the historic past and there is a ghost tour, Princess Diana Exhibit and a ship board museaum that have a small extra fee. We read the Queen Mary Reviews on Trip Advisor and see a lot of concern about room condition, cleanliness and bed size. Sounds like the service is excellent. This hotel option is about 20 minutes to the port by taxi.
If you decide you want in on this hotel DPT has a rate of $105 per night + Taxes. If you would like to book a discounted room on their block click here. SLS has the same rooms available for $119 per night. You can also book direct with the hotel and have a variety of room categories and suites Queen Mary Web Site
SLS will be hosting a meet and greet at this location for $12.50 per person.